THE ASSOCIATION OF CHARTERED CERTIFIED
What Is ACCA ?
The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) institute, formed in 1904 is the global professional accounting body offering the “Chartered Certified Accountant” qualification. ACCA is fast growing international accountancy organisation with 2,00,000 members and 4,86,000 students in 180 countries.
As a globally recognized education and updated/Industry relevant content, ACCA qualification is a great way to build a career in Accounts and finance. Students can pursue this along with their graduation. Its flexible examination scheme makes this qualification more attractive.
- Globally Recognized in over 78 markets and has more than 80 international accountancy body partnerships.
- Communicates Credibility since your proficiency is tested over 14 rigorous exams and is a great way to give an edge to your resume.
- Well Designed Curriculum that is continuously updated to develop industry relevant knowledge, skills and professional values.
- Long Term Career since ACCA trains you to perform strategic roles at senior management levels.
Companies hiring ACCA graduates
The 13 courses and exams of ACCA are divided into three levels: Knowledge, Skills & Professional.
The Applied Knowledge exams provides students with a broad introduction to the world of finance and develop your essential understanding and techniques in accounting. These exams are:
Applied Knowledge Level:
- Accountant in Business (AB)
- Management Accounting (MA)
- Financial Accounting (FA)
The Applied Skills exams build on existing knowledge and understanding and develop strong, broad and practical finance skills required of future strategic professional accountant in any sector or industry. These exams are:
- Corporate and Business Law (LW)
- Performance Management (PM)
- Taxation (TX)
- Financial Reporting (FR)
- Audit and Assurance (AA)
- Financial Management (FM)
The Strategic Professional exams prepare students for future leadership positions. They develop the strategic vision using your unique blend of technical, ethical and professional skills. And you can specialise in areas that best suit your career ambitions. Students must complete both Essentials exams and choose two of the Options. These exams are:
- Strategic Business Leader (SBL)
- Strategic Business Reporting (SBR)
- Advanced Financial Management (AFM)
- Advanced Performance Management (APM)
- Advanced Taxation (ATX)
- Advanced Audit and Assurance (AAA)